Friday 2 January 2015

NaBloPoMo January 2015 Day 2

NaBloPoMo_1214_465x287_prompts

Today’s Prompt:  Do you usually keep your resolutions? Tell us about a time when you were particularly successful.

OK, resolutions. I don’t usually make resolutions, or at least I don’t call them that. I have made them, though, & there have been one or two times when I have kept them.

There was one time when I swore off Coca~Cola, & I actually was able to cut it out completely. That did last for well over a year – I can’t remember for which year I’d made that resolution – and it ended up good. I’m back to drinking Coke, but I did keep that resolution for well over a year, as I said. So I consider that a successful resolution keeping.

I don’t really know what else to write about this. So, short & sweet! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment